Thread: Live rock

Live rock

Just starting to cycle my 125, looking for some live rock to help. All the stores locally dont see very live. Looking for mini brittle stars if possible,
    thanks

I have 200 to 250 pounds available three bucks a pound and it is beautiful rock
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

I can GIVE you tonnes of mini brittle stars if you need they tend to thrive in dead SPS colonies as the crevasse's keep the fish away

I have a ton of dead rock, but could use 60 or so lbs of live rock if that works for you, And Limey I would love a ton of mini brittles. My old nano was covered and they are great to watch walk around on the rock

sure thing
    I am actually hoping to start my tear down this weekend and I will be transferring corals and inhabitants to a 90 gallon holding tank, so I will be able to locate numerous brittle stars for you

Thread Information