Thread: "BEST" All-in-One

"BEST" All-in-One

Hey all,

So thinking of setting up a nano tank and would like to try giving an AIO a try. So here's the question: What is the "best" AIO straight out of the box? I'd like to keep the budget down a bit too, thinking around the $300 range for the set-up; light, tank, etc. This doesn't include the things that go in the tank, just the gear.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,

Zach

I just downsized to a Biocube 32. I really like it. I had a 29 before. A few modification need to be done but I think it a good AIO system

I like bio cubes. But every time I see a Red Sea setup I drill over them They seem to be a little more quality product
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

I have never had a fuval. They look nice though
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

Yeah, that is what I am thinking. I have read great things about the tank, with lots of negatives about the lights though. I think I'm going to get one and if the lights are not what I'm looking for I can always upgrade/change them later on.

Zach

Thread Information