Thread: "BEST" All-in-One

"BEST" All-in-One

Hey all,

So thinking of setting up a nano tank and would like to try giving an AIO a try. So here's the question: What is the "best" AIO straight out of the box? I'd like to keep the budget down a bit too, thinking around the $300 range for the set-up; light, tank, etc. This doesn't include the things that go in the tank, just the gear.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,

Zach
    "All the king’s horses and all the king’s men will never gather up all the plastic and put the ocean back together again."
    — Charles Moore, Marine Researcher

I just downsized to a Biocube 32. I really like it. I had a 29 before. A few modification need to be done but I think it a good AIO system

Thanks for the response!
    "All the king’s horses and all the king’s men will never gather up all the plastic and put the ocean back together again."
    — Charles Moore, Marine Researcher

I like bio cubes. But every time I see a Red Sea setup I drill over them They seem to be a little more quality product
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

Thread Information