Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5th Annual London Fragfest - 2017

Not sure if you have checked out the list lately, but there was another large item added to the raffle prizes. All the tables are full as of the last addition was Reef Addiction out of Whitby, Ontario. Yes, 21 tables booked with a great mix of dry goods and live stock. If there is a retailer you work with, ask about pick up at fragfest and save the shipping. Great time to get some salt.

Check out the link for all the details.

01. Canada Corals
    02. thefragtank.ca
    03. Big Show Frags
    04. JT Custom Acrylics
    05. Aquarium Depot
    06. Reef Ontario
    07. iKorals
    08. Sustainable Marine Canada
    09. Polyp Lab
    10. Reef Nutrient
    11. MAST
    12. Frag Cave
    13. Krakens Cove
    14. Kaotic Aquatics
    15. Home Grown Frags
    16. Boss Frags
    17. Jellyfish Direct
    18. In2Deep
    19. Reef Addiction
    20. Reef Escape
    21. GTA Reef

http://londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca...g-vendors-map/

Bump!

Crazy4Coral will be there as well, the hall is so packed they are coming down with their trailer. It is a great portable set up that I saw personally last year at Brantford Coral Show and so proud to add Don and his team to this years Fragfest. That makes 22 vendors all in 1 location!

crazy4coral.com

Anyone needs a ride I will be going early to set up our table
    but 6 seats available to passengers

LMK

Sealife Central has offered up a Aqualife Reverse Osmosis/Di unit 4-stage to be raffled off. To top that off, they are also offering a 15% discount on in stock livestock for patrons of Fragfest. At this years Fragfest you will be getting a admission bracelet that will get you the discount when you go over to see Linda or Gary at SeaLife Central.

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

anyone want a ride leaving at 8am to be ready to set up at 10am

LMK

Huge thanks to everyone

A big Shout out and thank you to everyone that donated Frags to make our first Frag Fest as a vendor a huge success,
    we can keep our site running until the end of 2018 and hopefully with Brantford show and the London show next year we can keep it going into the future.

With the supplys we purchased Coral bags, Black egg crate, Bucket frag rack system, parts for the Lighting stand and some other bits and pieces we are still good to cover the $650 US hosting and data costs.

We raised including the get together at my home nearly $1100, we raised nearly $900 yesterday alone, our frags were affordable and very popular.

No frag was more then $20 and we still did amazing and I think it was appreciated that we were affordable and I still have a ton of Frags left,

some remaining pieces are spoken for and will be picked up in the next day or two which will add to our total.

A big THANK YOU to Jon at JT Custom Acrylics he Built and donated an amazing Frag Tank, he also arranged for us to get 200 Frag bags from MAST at cost.

He built an amazing system for transporting frags it fits into a 5 gallon bucket perfectly, everyone was saying how early they got up yesterday for thus event I just put the rack system into my tank loaded it up during the evening a couple days ago, on the day of I got up made my coffee filled the bucket with water picked up the racks stacked them on top of each other into the bucket ready to go in 5 minutes.
    A Great system highly recommend it.

Also a BIG THANK YOU to TORX from the Fragtank for organizing this event with out his hard work we would not be able to do this, also a big thank you for donating the table to us.
    He organised an amazing event, and those of you that could not make it man WHAT!!! a Raffle, Apex Jr, Kessil Lighting, Gyre wave makers, RODI systems, some awesome Gift baskets and of course all the vendors giving Gift certificates, Great Job.

Also finally a BIG THANK YOU to Big Al, and Rickerman they helped by giving me breaks and stayed until the end to help with the tear down, much appreciated guys.

KUDO's To EVERYONE

Awesome job Tony! My buddy and my brother in law bought some frags from the reef escape table. There was some nice stuff in that tank. I intended on donating a few things but I contracted some reef Stds (red bugs) despite dipping in coralrx. I got some Bayer and some Fauna Marin "The dip" and will be QTing everything from here on out. Next year hopefully I can come through with a pest free donation .

It was a great meet, lots of things to look at. The reefescape table was one of the busiest. Kudos to Tony for taking the time to do this and keep the site going.

Good job Tony
    you deserve two Kudos
    IF YOU LOVE THE REEF.. SAVE IT!
    E-MAIL ME. WEB PAGE
    1999-33g Fresh ,2006 planted,
    2001-2014 90g Reef
    2004-30g Saltwater ,
    2014 March 16, 125G
    ,Mak4 for return,DIY sump,DIY Beckett Skimmer(AF37) driven by a Mak4,DIY Calcium reactor(PM),
    MJ MODS 1x400, wp25, RW15,Apex Pro, ATS with leds
    Lighting: 96 X 3W LED's

Thread Information