Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRANTFORD FRAG SHOW - October 10th

BRANTFORD FRAG SHOW - October 10th

OK Guys and Girls, the BRANTFORD FRAG SHOW is now on Saturday October 10th

It will be at 9 tollgate rd. Brantford ON. OCTOBER 10th Right off of the 403 just take the King George Road exit. It will be $5 at the door as always. It will be from 12pm-430pm the raffle will be held at 2pm. Tickets for the raffle are 3 for $5 or 10 for $15 we will also have a give away for the first 50 people in the door. I will post a list of the vendors we have set in stone soon. I will keep up dating as we get closer to the date. If you are interested in taking part as a vendor or have any questions or concerns please call Steve at 226-920-3143 text or call.
    Bring the kids we will also have a snack bar set up thanks to K.C sweets

Here is a list on the vendors we are expecting so far.
    JT-custom acrylics
    Kaotic aquatic
    MAST
    In2deep
    Frag cave
    Frag box
    Big show
    I koralz
    Bean bag frags
    Canadian mangroves
    One stop reef shop
    Canada copepods
    GTAREEF
    K.C sweets

I am planning on going to this event is anyone else planning on going or looking for a ride,

Let me know

Tony

I am planning on going but I'm 0-4 on frag shows with sh*t always coming up the night before. So I'm hoping to make it 1-4. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys and car pooling there.

Kyle.

You are more than welcome to join us we will finalize the details nearer the date

As we near the date anyone talking rides yet?

I will be leaving Grimsby area around noon anyone wish to join me that is fine
    I usually meet Luigi at the Canadian Tire on Upper James along the way around 12.30pm so let me know as I have a 7 seater vehicle

Tony

Awesome show. I had a little too much fun. I parted with more $ than I thought lol
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff View Post
    Awesome show. I had a little too much fun. I parted with more $ than I thought lol
    I also had this problem, it didn't help I won a $100 credit and spent that too.

On a side note during the raffle I overhead the guy running the frag tank talking shit about our forum. That would have been the only negative I had.

Show was good, I expected more vendors but also parted with some $$$ which I promised the wife I would not do...lol
    I even had to borrow $30 off her and she handed the money over willingly, I did also win a couple frag racks and plexy plugs in the raffle.
    One real cool vendor I spoke to for sometime jellyfish direct.com real interesting learnt a lot about jellyfish in a very short time.

As to people making negative comments towards our forum that's on us too, as we all do not post as much as we used to so the site has been way too quite for way to long.

We are working on upgrading the site to accept pictures straight from our phones as it is difficult to keep up with the expanding technology the pictures are getting higher and higher resolution and our site is at the moment only equipped to handle so much.

With your help and activity on the site we can attract more sponsors so we can afford a better platform.

Keep the posts coming guys and gals let's get this back to the high traffic site it used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    With your help and activity on the site we can attract more sponsors so we can afford a better platform.
    You probably need to focus on getting members...more members = more activity = more interest from sponsors = better forum. IMO of course.
    Dan Cole
    Mail Order Pet Supplies
    Join our Email List for special promotions and other hobby related information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cole View Post
    You probably need to focus on getting members...more members = more activity = more interest from sponsors = better forum. IMO of course.
    Good point Dan!.......there are many local reefers around that I speak to that have not even heard of this form.......ummmm?
    An old boss once told me, "Al you do awesome work, you just don't advertise it enough.........people need to know who you are"

Freaking bosses think they know everything!.........I know, I'm one now.......lol

Thread Information