Thread: R2o. Awesome!!

R2o. Awesome!!

I was at r2o last Night and I have to share my experience! I went in just before a new shipment arrived and admittedly there was not that much stock. But as usual Ryan hooked me up big time! I came out of there with a huge Acan the size of my fist; and an unknown Mistry coral the size of my open hand! I figured they would be at least 100 bucks each. To my shock Ryan told me I could have them each for 30 bucks! I wish he was closer. But every time I go there he treats me very well amazing pieces for unheard of prices. If you ever have the chance to be close to him I would highly recommend stopping by.
    30 gallon zero edge overflow tank. 50 gallon sump; euro reef RS80 skimmer Jager heaters; Apex controller; two Mak4 return pumps. Physoban and carbon reactors. Maxspec led light for fuge. 2 ai sol fixtures on display.

Agreed! Ryan is a super nice guy. He is having a madness sell this coming Thursday between 6pm till midnight I believe! He said he is getting some nice yumas and wild caught SPS! And also lots of Fish. Too bad I have to work. But if anyone have time it's definitely worth a trip

Where is the r2o store located and does it have a website

Brenden here is the website,

http://www.r2oaquariums.com

Thread Information