Thread: Missing threads and posts

Missing threads and posts

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have upgraded the site and gone to a new platform to make Reefescape faster and more secure, there are still some minor items that we are working on and hope to have resolved in the near future.

When we decided to back up and switch over to this new platform we had to pick a date to back up from and that was Family Day February 16th, so any posts from Monday to Thursday am on the old platform will not show on this new platform.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to repost some of these discussions as many members gave great information that was informative and helpful to many.

All I ask is that members be willing to also repost the reponses and threads they started,

thanks Tony

I was JUST thinking, wth happened to all my posts that I did yesterday?! I was creeping RE, lol oh well
    135g Reef, with 50g dual chamber sump, dual overflows, Jebao DC-1200 return pump, jebao wp-40 wavemaker on one side, koralia powerhead on the other, dual returns in the rear-middle pushing opposite ways towards the front glass. Fish - 2 oscelaris clowns, 1 powder brown tang, 1 mandarin dragonet, 1 six line wrasse and 1 benghai cardinal. Corals - too many to list!

Please re post about Brantford Frag show

Quote Originally Posted by Limey View Post
    Please re post about Brantford Frag show
    I was just checking if anyone wanted to carpool from Niagara Lol no biggie. Can't afford to go anyways.. finances suck
    135g Reef, with 50g dual chamber sump, dual overflows, Jebao DC-1200 return pump, jebao wp-40 wavemaker on one side, koralia powerhead on the other, dual returns in the rear-middle pushing opposite ways towards the front glass. Fish - 2 oscelaris clowns, 1 powder brown tang, 1 mandarin dragonet, 1 six line wrasse and 1 benghai cardinal. Corals - too many to list!

Call me if you want a ride 905-520-7856
    Group of us going together but leaving grimsby at 12:30pm

just realized that the post of the Table salt substitute is not here any more LOL
    do you want me to re -post again??
    IF YOU LOVE THE REEF.. SAVE IT!
    E-MAIL ME. WEB PAGE
    1999-33g Fresh ,2006 planted,
    2001-2014 90g Reef
    2004-30g Saltwater ,
    2014 March 16, 125G
    ,Mak4 for return,DIY sump,DIY Beckett Skimmer(AF37) driven by a Mak4,DIY Calcium reactor(PM),
    MJ MODS 1x400, wp25, RW15,Apex Pro, ATS with leds
    Lighting: 96 X 3W LED's

yes please
    '

Thread Information