Thread: Canadian Association of Aquarium Clubs Convention in Burlington on May 24 weekend

Canadian Association of Aquarium Clubs Convention in Burlington on May 24 weekend

I've got some more news. CAOAC is a nation-wide association of aquarium clubs. This is a good sized convention and is being combined with the Betta Convention for this year. It was in Brantford a few years ago and I went to a great talk on fragging rocordia. There's lots of time to plan for this.

http://www.caoac.ca/convention.html
    Gina

120 gal softie dominated tank and 90 gal sump/refugium,
    3 ocellaris clowns, 1 black ice clown,1 blue damsel,3 pajama cardinals,1 orbic cardinal, hermits, , nassarius snails and Mexican turbos, several bubble tip anemone, devils hand , some zoas/palys, clove polyps a
    About 80lbs live rock, 15 lbs crushed coral and shell substrate

darn Its the long week end...

unless we don't go anywhere.. I'm In..
    thanks Gina
    IF YOU LOVE THE REEF.. SAVE IT!
    E-MAIL ME. WEB PAGE
    1999-33g Fresh ,2006 planted,
    2001-2014 90g Reef
    2004-30g Saltwater ,
    2014 March 16, 125G
    ,Mak4 for return,DIY sump,DIY Beckett Skimmer(AF37) driven by a Mak4,DIY Calcium reactor(PM),
    MJ MODS 1x400, wp25, RW15,Apex Pro, ATS with leds
    Lighting: 96 X 3W LED's

Just reminding everyone, this is coming up up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinaReef View Post
    I've got some more news. CAOAC is a nation-wide association of aquarium clubs. This is a good sized convention and is being combined with the Betta Convention for this year. It was in Brantford a few years ago and I went to a great talk on fragging rocordia. There's lots of time to plan for this.

Gina

3 ocellaris clowns, 1 black ice clown,1 blue damsel,3 pajama cardinals,1 orbic cardinal, hermits, , nassarius snails and Mexican turbos, several bubble tip anemone, devils hand , some zoas/palys, clove polyps a

Good to see you back Gina. We were all wondering on the weekend were you had got to. You hadn't posted in a while.

Yeah, well , I slip into these funks. I'm feeling better at the moment, but I don't know how long it will last. I'm really hoping that I can get that 120 gal tank up and running before it comes back. I slip so far that I don't even turn on my computer for weeks. And winter makes it worse.
    Gina

Quote Originally Posted by GinaReef View Post

Bump This is next week They will be having Bob Fenner as one of the speakers. The cost is $79 including dinner. $39 for Just the speakers. There will be 2 shows, a vendor room, speakers, a banquet, and an auction.
    I think I'm going
    Gina
    Gina

Thread Information